Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Journaling

We enjoyed a great break this year for the holidays.  Many posts have been started in my mind and I am ready to put them out in writing.  I started blogging because I wanted to encourage and have a place to speak from my heart what I was learning in God.  From there I just naturally started to write about my family and simple moments in my life that actually were lessons I was walking out.

Now I think that I am in a journaling phase, which is probably the real start to wanting to blog.  I use to journal when I was a teen and right to getting married.  I have no real reason to why or what but like I say I think in some way I can bring encouragement to someone out there.  So here is the next phase in my blog, probably the next phase in my heart that I am willing to share.....

No comments:

Post a Comment