Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

HUSBAND AT HOME


I enjoy when my husband works from home.  I enjoy being around him. We have a couple of hours in the morning just us before my youngest returns from pre-school. It is great to have time to us where we talk, laugh, fold laundry together, have breakfast or just sit next to each other on the couch working silently. 

I am thankful for this time we have because when we are empty nesters I believe we will know each other despite raising kids. I am thankful for this time because it strengthens our marriage, our friendship.  I love this time because I appreciate it as I know we are fortunate to have it. I love this time because simply said I love him. 

As we look into this new year with hopes of resolution and commitment I also look at my year with gratitude to have my husband work from home twice a week.  

*sigh* 


No comments:

Post a Comment