Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Magical Words

Such a simple thought but so true...they are magical.  In the fall my husband and I attended a marriage conference at church.  In the time we spent we learned a lot however the one piece advice that stood out was using courtesy with each other.

When you get comfortable with someone there is a tendency to not say please and thank you. Since then I have been more conscience about saying them to Bobby, even in texting.  I have seen a difference in how I ask and how he receives what I am asking.  Remember when you were dating and everything was being well mannered. Remember how polite we were?

Why should that be only for dating or coworkers? Right it is for today.....lets bring some magic in our day to day with these simple powerful words.

No comments:

Post a Comment