Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalm 118:24 (ESV)

High-Res Stock Photography: Rooster standing on rock crowing
We have been on vacation since December 19th so today was, for me, back to work.  Waking up early was not difficult this morning however now I am a bit sluggish.  I wake up every morning with a desire to be better today then yesterday.  To not loose my cool, to not overreact, to not be lazy and so on and so forth.  

Maybe instead I should build on the good thing I did yesterday and already start my day in the hole from yesterday.  I hear all the time about being positive and living positive.  I know it is proven that confession is key.  

So today I am putting that to use, saying
  I am going to have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment