In the next few posts to come I am joining my friend, Jenn Garcia, Jenn: Moms Not Like Us in asking other moms the following questions. I believe that we can glean from each other; we can inspire each other and learn from each other. I believe in strengthen moms bring to each other so I am looking forward to hearing from many of my friends….
- Are you a Scheduled or Non-Scheduled Mom? What are the benefits and downfalls to your choice?
- What is your biggest Mommy Pet-Peeve?
- Your funniest/most embarrassing “Mom/Child’ moment?
- Given the opportunity, what- if anything- would you do differently as a Mom?
- Do you have a secret “Mommy Confession”- something that you did/do that you are willing to share?
- Cloth or Disposable Diapers?
- Did the way you were parented shape that way that you parent your own children?
- What are your “non-negotiables” when it comes to your kids?
- What was your biggest fear when you found out you were going to be a Mom?
- Did you breastfeed- why/why not? Did you feel pressure to/not to?
- Do you have a funny “labor” moment?
- What is your “secret” addiction or obsession?
- One thing that you do for your kids- because you love them- but you absolutely dread it every time!?
- What is something you said you would NEVER do with/to your children, that you have found yourself doing?
- Labor with drugs or without drugs?
- What is the best piece of advice you could give to a new Mother?
Here is the link to my response to her questions, Annette: Love Conquers All. You can also look around and read her mom friends’ answers. I think you will enjoy reading them!