Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011


Meet and Greet

This is not me trying to be fashionably late or anything, I promise.  In this year that I have been blogging I have been trying to shape my blog to be tailored in a way that would be interesting for others to read.  So I have been reading blogs, learning and being inspired to just put my blog out there.   So I may be late but I am glad to at least gain experience and find new blog friends to join the ride with.

Let me introduce you to myself…which by the way I think I am fantastic! Haha

My motto for my blog which has really become my life is:
                   Simple. Inspired. Everyday Moments.

Who am I:
I am a woman that wants to enjoy life and take any opportunity that comes by the horns. I am bossy, determined and opinionated yet with a soft heart for people…ingredients for success.  

 I am wife to the most honest, integral men you will meet.  I am a mother of three children ages 5, 4 and 3…yes all under the age of 5!

Something rousing:
Besides my full time job and finishing my degree in Education I am a makeup examiner for examiner.com.  Funny thing is that I took this opportunity with really no experience and now I am learning as I am informing on how-to. 
 

Excited to meet and glean from you....glad to know we are not alone! 

4 comments:

  1. Busy house with 3 kiddos under 5 and finishing your education. Kuddos! Now following you from the UBP. http://tvstake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family! I am visiting from UBP#11 Glad to meet you! Have a good week!
    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family! Now following from UBP11. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete