Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fantastic Skin in a Year Challenge!

For me, my facial skin has been a bit of an issue throughout the years as acne has been off and on my face.  In part of my teen years I was fortunate to see a dermatologist who helped keep my acne at bay.  Now I find myself with adult acne to due to the hormonal changes gearing up and peeking out to let me know I am hormonal….like I need a blemish to inform me of my hormonal state!  So as I have been trying products I also have been asking those I see with great skin. 

In being an examiner I found my way to RAE Cosmetics where I meet not only Rochelle Rae but her team who all had in common fantastic skin.  RAE Cosmetics can bring this natural great skin however I was impressed with them saying that they highly recommend from their experience to use Skin Organics.  Their skin was so amazing I did not have to think twice before I bought the products.  Side note: I am also using RAE Cosmetics in this time because it seems like it just fits in with bringing me the desired look of great skin without being caked on with layers of ‘makeup’. 

So many times I do get impatient with process of waiting for the products to work as the first clean out and stabilize the skin.  However I just have this trust with Skin Organics that I am not going to have to wait too long for results.  As a blogger that I am becoming I will blog on my daily/weekly findings….as I am seriously considering selling this product! 

What product is this that I am throwing my face to?  What is this product that tells me "Be Ageless, Be Blemish Free"?  Skin Organics by Ann Webb is the one.  Just in reading this opening from the website should make you wonder with me..is it true?

I developed my passion for skin care at a young age when I faced my own struggles with severe cystic acne. I envisioned a product line that was affordable, simple to use, and contained the best pharmaceutical-grade ingredients available.  Ann Webb


The previous product I was using was great and would even recommend it especially if you like holistic products.  In doing this swap I have enough credit to use this product for a year so that will be my challenge and final results due to report.  In the video on the website for Skin Organics there is a lady that says she had bad acne when she started 3 years ago…let her be my motivation!

Here is the skin regiment I will be following for the next year:
Ann Webb created this product to follow 4 simple steps

  1. Cleanse Peppermint Milk - Hydrating Cleanser  AM/PM
  2. Exfoliate Lavender Silk - Face and Body Scrub  AM/PM
  3. Mist Cucumber Sage - Balancing Mist AM/PM
  4. Protect Pomegranate - Daytime Protection  AM
  • Repair
       Goji Azelaic - Exfoliating Serum  PM

I know I will just have to write on how they feel once I get to wash my face tonight….if I could I would have just washed my face in the office bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment