Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bleubird Diary

I am renaming my blog primarily because I bought a domain name and want to use it.  This will now match that and I can hopefully expand with ease.  I know I have not been consistent in my posting however with this 'new name' I seem to have hit the refresher button to write. Here is preview if you will on my upcoming journal accounts of my life...

I am now a stay at home after being a working mom for almost 4 years. I think often of the debate between working moms and stay at home moms and I must say that they are both equally different. I am happy, honored, thankful and at peace with being back home full time. Things are different around here now that the kids are older. Things are different because I have changed. I love where I am at with myself, with my family, with my life! Here is to Bleubird Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment