Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

New York Minute

The moment I saw this picture in my Instagram feed I saved it.  I love New York and day dream that one day my husband and I will move there.  There is something nostalgic and romantic about New York that I feel in love with on our first visit. During that visit it rained the majority of the time but we still went around like the tourist we were. I loved it!  



My husband and I have gone a second time and we enjoyed it to the fullest.  This clock brought back one of my favorite moments on that trip.  As we were walking through Central Park there was this cute portable book shop set up.  Without hesitation I found myself inside browsing for the perfect book to buy.  


I know the meaning of 'New York minute' however for me I would take a minute to see myself sitting on the green grass in Central Park reading some great book from that portable book shop.  

Ahh New York, New York! 




No comments:

Post a Comment