Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Guest Post


I had the wonderful privilege of guest posting over at my friend Jenn Denson’s blog -Jenn:Mom's Not Like Us
She has taken time to ask several mom's to guest post on her blog allowing us to glean from wonderful women.  One thing about moms is that we encourage each other beyond where we might stand on different issues. There is something about reading what other mom's say and/or do. Jenn's blog has blessed me beyond words and I was honored to be a part of her 'project'. 
So do me a favor and hop on over there and take a look at my guest post for Jenn.
ALSO, do yourself a favor and subscribe to her blog while you’re over there. Scroll back a few post and read the other amazing guest post’s and scroll back a little more to catch some of her great stuff too. You wont be sorry!
ok, get goin’ now!
Jenn: Mom's Not Like Us

No comments:

Post a Comment