Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Psalm 19:14

This verse has been rolling, tumbling, stirring in my heart....

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. (NIV)


Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer.  (NASB)


These are the words in my mouth; these are what I chew on and pray. Accept them when I place them on the morning altar, O God, my Altar-Rock, God, Priest-of-My-Altar. (MSG)

What we may think is acceptable for us to say to ourselves is not acceptable to God.  It may seem like a new concept and how do we encourage ourselves with God's word. But this is the beauty of learning that God is our strengthen and source of our self talk.

He is walking with us turning on  the light in our closet and showing us how to live by His word....even in our thought life.
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. 

Psalm 119:105 (NIV)
This is me meditating (To reflect on; contemplate.) out loud....

No comments:

Post a Comment