Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blogging from the car....

That's right I am blogging from the car as my husband is the designated driver. On that note let branch and say that I am capable of driving yet he insist on being the captian. So since once again I am co-pilot I am going to share images from inside our fantastic, yes fantastic mini-van....

Ok.... so my smart, ingenious idea is....how can I say this...not going to happen as far as posting pictures. No doubt you knew I couldn't really blog images from my phone to your screen but you gave me the chance to believe I could. Gee so much for being techy! lol

I owe images and will do so once I am no longer confined to being a passenger.

Ps...I am really laughing at myself so go on keep chuckling with no worries. :o

No comments:

Post a Comment