Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Your Blood by Stacy McVane


As I mentioned you will be inspired and moved by Stacy's words of encouragement.  Enjoy her ministry through this specail post:

A friend of mine, Kathleen Golden, sent a message to a group of people last month sharing what she was studying when reading her bible in Panera Bread for three hours.  That message spoke life into me.  It was refreshing.  It challenged me to dive into the scripture she had shared. 

Ezekiel 16:6, “‘Then I passed by and saw you kicking about in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, “Live!” (NIV).  “Your blood” really spoke to me.  When I accepted that Jesus Christ died on the cross for me, Me, yes, ME, and all my sin, dysfunction, attitudes, and bad habits; then He rose three days later to conquer sin and death for me; and then He left His Holy Spirit to live inside me to lead, guide, and direct me.  When I believed in my heart and spoke with my mouth that the previous sentence was true, than it’s no longer my blood, but the blood of Jesus that lives in me.  I am eternally grateful for that.  Because it’s the blood of Jesus that lives in me, I can “Live!”  Your blood heals, comforts, forgives, empathizes, initiates, loves, serves, leads, and loves me just the way I am; your blood. 

I love how God used Kathleen to encourage me to dive into the scripture she was studying.  Kathleen spoke life and to “Live!”  I thank God that only by “your blood” can I truly “Live!”

To read more material by Stacy McVane go to www.stacymcvane.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment