Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Parenting Manual



Sitting at the dinner table with my kids and husband is my favorite time of the day.  I ponder many times on if there is a guarantee in parenting and where I can find it.  I have come to learn after asking many parents is that there is no guarantee other then just loving each child for who they are.  What we do have is a guarantee that God's love conquers all! In God's love that we give to each of our children we can trust that they will grow into the adult they are to be.  The best advice I received as a new mom was that my newborn did not come with a manual on how to be a newborn and I did not come with a manual on how to be a new mom but that together as a family we would find what works best for us.  I can tell you that God's love has worked best for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment