Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Building Blocks


Last night  as my husband and I were talking I began to tell him about how I want to make daily decisions that I build on through the year rather then making  New Year's resolutions.  He reminded me that we should have short goals that we can attain as that helps us to reach our long term goals.  My daily decisions for this month is to cook more as that builds and grows our family time but also builds us financially.  As I make these daily decisions through the month then  I know that it will carry through the year therefore I will have accomplished my goal of growing my family and finances. What are the areas in your life, in my life that we want to see growth or resolution in?  We read in Isaiah 28:10 line upon line, precept upon precept....one step at a time, one choice at a time will lead us into a life we love in God!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love to hear you thoughts, Love who you are as a person, LOVE IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true that "one step at a time, and one choice at a time leads us into a life we love in God!" Not a lot of people realize that every small decision we make builds us to where we are today. Every building block plays a role in building the house of the Lord. Thanks for your encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete