Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Rocky Balboa Inspiration

image
Rocky has quickly become a staple in our household since my husband introduced him to my kids three weeks ago.  At first I was opposed to it thinking that it was an adult movie.  But then again I remember watching Rocky with my dad when I was around the same age as my oldest.  Either way my kids loved Rocky and have pronounced him as the greatest hero ever.

I have to admit that I love to see the kids play boxing matches taking turns losing. I mean there is a winner but they seem to enjoy being the one on the floor. There is something about this older movie that has inspired my kids. That has inspired me.  Inspiration is great, especially if we grab it, throw it over our shoulders and get up! I think we could call inspiration Faith. Have faith today that you can do anything. Grab that promise, hold that promise, attack with that promise and get moving…..

SOOO with that here are some quotes that hopefully inspire you today:
image
image
image

1 comment:

  1. I love these, Annette!! Very inspiring to hear today :)

    I'm glad to see you writing again!

    ReplyDelete