Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Favorites: Tidbits


One of my favorite things to do is write down quotes or tidbits that I find inspirational.  I have them in several journals with the purpose of using them to inspire some one I am talking with.  I picture myself pulling out the these lines during a message I might be giving.  A lot of times however I just have them written down and keep them stored away.

The last couple of weeks I began to collect some new ones so rather then storing them away I want to share them on this chilly wonderful Friday.

One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn't fall apart.
Linda Poindexter

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
Phyllis Diller

God does not expect us to come in perfection. He wants us just the way we are.
Wendy Treat  (#shoeswisely)

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't I give myself reasons why I CAN.

Safest place to be is in the middle of God's will.
Audrey Hancock



Sometimes we can find inspiration in our twitter feed. Here is one from twitter that is my motto for the next few days:

Strive for progress, not perfection.  @women_fit 
     
Enjoy this Friday knowing that there is inspiration all around us.  God's love is bigger then anything we might be facing, He surrounds us with no escape!

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment