Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

If they can do it then why can't I?

I am looking at embarking the journey of painting (and if successful some other do it ourselves projects) our home with my husband.  The painting that has taken place in our house since we moved in was contracted.  However I am feeling like I, like we should do it if all these other people do...why not?

  • Maybe why not because in certain projects I do not have the patience.
  • Maybe why not because the edges are intimidating....I am perfectionist so if I think it is not going to be straight then get a professional
  • Maybe why not because patience......

Okay so in trying to make this list of 'why not' I am seeing that there really is no reason we cant do it!  There are so many blogs on people who redesign their home or show how to that I can grab inspiration from.  I invite you to join the journey of "If they can do it then why can't I"?   I will post our true honest pictures regardless if they look good or bad.......here goes to building my home even if I am not creative, artistic, crafty or handy!

On this note we are headed to search for paint....

No comments:

Post a Comment