Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Not sure what to blog about



For some reason I am wanting to blog but not sure what to post for you to read. Should I write on my own thoughts? or what about parenting? How about inspirational thoughts on God? What comes to mind is the old expression 'let me share from my heart'. I am going to write and see what comes out of my heart as I am full of God's love in my everyday life. Do I always walk out this love, no, but it is there regardless because of God's grace! Am I great person, far from it I am still pretty selfish at times (and my husband can vouch for that haha) and need to grow up but once again love is still there because of God's grace! So as you read know that I am working and growing in life just as you might be too.


Here is to trying new ideas......

No comments:

Post a Comment